Whenever I tell a friend, colleague or family member about my job as soon as the words “supply chain” are muttered I immediately see glassy eyes followed by a yawn or two. Little do they realize that every time they purchase a CD or a carton of milk they are completing the end of the supply chain cycle. Without supply chains consumers would be stuck using products that they had to make or grow with their own two hands. Still not excited, well visit often and eventually you will be. Website – http://supplychainsrock.blogspot.com/
Follow us on Twitter
- George Gibbons on Reverse Logistics Portal Hits the Spot for Manufacurers and 4PL’s…
- Joe on Is Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment the Holy Grail of Supply Chain Management?
- dave Jordan on Supply Chain Management – Why Inventory Levels are the Current Hot Potato
- JG on Improve Your Accounts Payable Process to Boost Cash Flow and Profitability
- B2B Data Lists UK on B2B Data Formats & Protocols no longer an issue…
Tags3pl logistics 4pl logistics Add new tag ansi x12 application integration b2b B2B Ecommerce B2B Integration B2B software business activity monitoring business process integration collaboration CPFR demand forecasting EDI EDIFACT edi software EDI VAN einvoicing electronic data interchange (EDI) electronic invoicing global supply chain http://www.perceptant.com i2 supply chain IBM internet EDI logistics optimization perceptant perceptant edi supplychain supply chain b2b healthcare reverse logistics SaaS sap sap supply chain Supply Chain Blog supply chain integration Supply Chain Management supply chain management software supply chain optimization Supply Chain Software suppy chain management software Tradacoms Vendor Managed Inventory wal-mart edi XML