The demands on EDI messaging and integration are being revolutionized in the logistics industry as customers insist on visibility across the extended supply chain while regularly tendering their contracts and looking for more collaborative opportunities. The old ways of relying on faxes, emails and lengthy integration projects will not deliver the response time, accuracy and visibility required by tomorrow’s customers.
Perceptant’s focus on the logistics industry means that it can offer solutions that plug key technology and connectivity gaps between processes and software available today: but these solutions are built on a foundation of world class messaging and integration capability. And because Perceptant knows that logistics timescales are short, and margins tight, all their solutions are scalable and available on short timescales.
By connecting to Perceptant’s iHub logistics suppliers (3PLs and 4PLs) and their customers benefit from affordable integration delivered to a fixed timescale. Perceptant’s solution is already mapping, exchanging and validating thousands of logistics and supply chain messages. Their translation technology allows a message to be delivered automatically in the format each partner requires: including email attachments and spreadsheet formats for those smaller logistics suppliers who require this.
Perceptant’s Sub-contractor Connectivity Portal is a good route for 4PLs and larger 3PLs, who require fast, affordable connectivity to a group of sub-contractors. Perceptant also have a range of other applications to improve visibility and control over a number of different internal and external operations such as POD reporting and Satellite Tracking.
Manufacturers and Retailers
Perceptant’s messaging solution is already providing supply chain connectivity for a number of major manufacturer’s and retailers. Fixed timescale integration with suppliers is the cornerstone of a range of services which can provide visibility and the data exchanged for efficient business processes. These include monitoring, KPI and exception reporting via the iBAM service and a number of enhanced applications in the area of Reverse Logistics, POD reporting and Satellite Tracking – all designed to give product control and visibility while using a number of different suppliers.
Partnerships with Perceptant deliver
- Speed to market – Our award winning Supply Chain, B2B E-commerce and EDI solutions can be fully integrated to your existing applications, operational and saleable within weeks
- Competitive advantage – Our solutions and products represent the pinnacle of supply chain excellence and have taken over eight years to develop
- Highly Profitable – All the revenue generated from your customers is shared. Typical partners build new seven figure revenue streams
- No loss of branding or corporate identity – All our solutions and services are designed to be rebranded
- Modest upfront investment - All our solutions are delivered via SaaS and cloud computing. No additional hardware or software is required
- Credibility & track record – Our solutions are fully proven, scalable, robust and feature rich. We also have some excellent references
- Low running costs - Perceptant manage your customers trading relationships including, hosting, testing, live running and ongoing support
Discuss your requirements
Do you have more questions or simply wish to discuss your potential partnership in more detail? Contact our partner team here email@example.com